Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Return to Blogging

Several years ago I had a blog that I enjoyed.  I had a decent following but shut it down when my life became a little too chaotic.  That was about 3 years ago, but it feels like another lifetime.  So much has changed since then.  I feel like I am living a completely different life now, and for good reason.

In the last few years my life has changed dramatically.  My father passed away from lung cancer.  I left a relationship that I had been in for 12 years and relocated to an apartment with my teenage daughter.  My son went away to college, and I have worked a couple of different jobs, though now I am currently looking for work.

But through all that turmoil, I have enjoyed the process of finding myself again.  I forgot who I was and what I wanted out of life.  I am still trying to figure it out, but I am finding a peace and calm that I have never felt before.  I still have a lot more work and discovery to do, but I look forward to it.  I hope you join me in this journey to Perfect Solace.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so intriguing! I'm delighted that you commented on my blog which leads me to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete