Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Getting into a Routine


I am in week 4 of my new job now.  When I first started working again, I was exhausted all the time.  I have finally learned enough that it is not overwhelming anymore and I am falling into a routine.  In fact, this weekend I was able to drive for Uber on both Friday and Saturday nights and I am still not as tired as I was the first week I started back to work.

I am glad that I am getting used to this routine because I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to juggle everything.  Of course, I have my daughter and my boyfriend to thank for some of it.  They really help and do not demand too much of me so that I can focus on work.

I must say that I am really enjoying my job.  I like the people I work with and it is so busy that time just flies.  There is very little to no down time at all during a day.  In fact sometimes it is difficult to get bathroom breaks in.  I find that amazing considering we usually have 4-5 receptionists working.  Of course, I am still training, so I slow down my trainer some.

Overall I must say my life is pretty good right now.  God has been very good to me and I am thankful for this wonderful life that I am living.

No comments:

Post a Comment