Monday, March 21, 2016

I Have Been Moody


I don't know what my problem has been, but I have been really moody lately.  My poor boyfriend has been getting the brunt of it which is totally unfair to him.  Thank goodness he is a good guy and has not thrown me to the curb.

I don't know why I have been so moody.  I am not usually like this.  I guess maybe having a new job has me stressed out as well as the financial issues of not working for awhile.  Of course there are also the issues of being in a relationship and the uncertainties of that.  And living with a moody 17 year old girl that thinks she knows everything is no walk in the park.

I wonder if maybe hormones could be contributing to my moodiness.  I have noticed that in the last 6 months, I have had PMS worse than I have in a very long time.  I have been reading a little about going through the change and some women have hormonal rage.  Gee, I hope I don't have that!  Life and relationships are tough enough without hormones causing more drama.

I have decided that I need to just shake out of it.  Yesterday, I had some alone time and worked on clearing my head and enjoying life.  I am going to choose to be in a good mood and to be happy.  I am off to a good start today.  Overall, I have a very good life and I am going to celebrate that every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment