Saturday, March 26, 2016

It Just Doesn't Feel Like Easter


I am having a hard time getting into the Easter Holiday this year.  I have not settled on a new church yet, so I probably will not go to church tomorrow.  Also, I no longer have any small kids, so there is no Easter bunny excitement at home either.

In fact my ex-husband is in town, so my daughter is going to brunch with him tomorrow, so I won't even be cooking a fancy dinner.  I guess I will spend Easter Sunday just like any Sunday and do laundry and clean.  I will spend some time in prayer and read the bible, but other than that, it will be another day.  

I didn't drive Uber last night, so I guess I will drive all night tonight to make some money and since I can sleep in tomorrow if I am not going to Easter Service.  Or maybe I will just stay up to late and go to the beach at dawn to celebrate Easter as the sun rises over the Atlantic.  I will bask in the glory of God and thank him for everything he has given me, including his Son. I do have a lot to be thankful for and I sincerely believe God is not done with me yet.

May you have a Great Easter!  Mine will be peaceful and I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment