Friday, March 4, 2016

My Son Came Home Yesterday!


When I came home from work yesterday, my son was home.  For those of you that do not know, he is away at college at the University of Florida. They are on spring break this week. My son and some friends went to the keys this past weekend and then he spent some time in Miami before he came home.

I only have him for maybe two nights because he either leaves Saturday or Sunday to go back to school, but I am happy none the less.  I really wish I didn't have to work while he is here, but I do.  In fact I will be busy much of this weekend.

Because I have only been at my full time job a short amount of time, I only got paid for about 30 hours for the check I received this week and will not get paid again for another 2 weeks.  This is fine, but that means I really need to drive Uber this weekend so that I have money next week.  In addition, I am going to a wedding tomorrow.  So, that will make for a long weekend since I will be up all night Friday and Saturday driving Uber.

But in the meantime, I get to see glimpses of my son, who I am thrilled to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment