Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Weekday Off


I have today off since I have to work on Saturday.  Now that I am fully trained at work, they have started scheduling me on Saturdays.  I have to work about every other Saturday.  I don't like only having one day at a time off, but since today is a weekday and my daughter is at school and my boyfriend is working, I am getting a lot done.  I have been up since before 6 am and have been working on stuff at home all morning.  It is amazing what you can get done when no one else is around.  

I really hate spending my day off doing laundry, cleaning, doing paperwork and paying bills, but it has to be done.  I am already on my 3rd load of laundry this morning.  I am trying to motivate myself to wash my car and maybe drive Uber this afternoon.  I could really use the extra money to pay down some bills.  I also have some things in the works that I will need some capital for, so I am trying to save for that as well.  I will update you guys on that when I have some concrete plans.  


No comments:

Post a Comment